Terms and Conditions
LLC “Panda Components”, hereinafter RPC
Last updated 23.04.2021
§ 1. General Information
- The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relations between us and the customer. The version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall be decisive.
- Customers within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are exclusively consumers.
- Any deviating, conflicting or supplementary General Terms and Conditions shall not become part of the contract even if they are known, unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing.
§ 2. Conclusion of Contract
- The conditions for our goods are subject to change without notice and are not binding. Our presentation of goods on the Internet does not constitute an offer, but rather a non-binding request to the customer to order. Technical as well as other changes in form, colour or weight are reserved within the scope of what is reasonable.
- The online order only represents an offer from the customer to RPC to conclude a purchase contract. The confirmation of receipt of the order by email does not constitute acceptance, but rather informs the customer that RPC has received their order. Receipt of a telephone order does not constitute a binding acceptance by RPC. Acceptance of the order takes place through dispatch of the goods or in the case of advance payments, by request for payment by email.
- RPC reserves the right not to accept online orders. RPC is entitled to accept the contract offer contained in the order within two weeks. In the case of goods ordered electronically, RPC is entitled to accept the order within three working days after receipt by RPC.
- RPC is entitled to limit the order to a household quantity.
- The conclusion of the contract shall be subject to the reservation that, in the event of incorrect or improper self-supply, it shall not be possible to provide the delivery or only provide it in part. This shall only apply in the event that the non-delivery is not the responsibility of RPC.
- In the event of unavailability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer shall be informed immediately. The consideration shall be refunded immediately.
- The contractual language is English.
§ 3. Delivery
The goods shall be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer.
§ 4. Compensation
- The price offered is binding. All prices are in Euro. In the case of shipment purchases, a flat rate shipping cost will be added to the price in accordance with Section 5 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The customer can choose to pay by credit card or PayPal. RPC reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods. Credit cards are charged on the day on which the order is made.
- There is no minimum order value.
- If the customer chooses to pay via PAYPAL, the customer may finalise an instalment payment agreement directly with PAYPAL, provided that PAYPAL authorises such an agreement. The customer’s credit rating is checked by PayPal in real time. The instalment payment contract is finalised between the customer and PAYPAL.
§ 5. Shipping Costs
- The customer shall bear the costs of shipping from RPC‘s place of establishment.
- The shipping costs can be found at www.redpandacomponents.com it will be displayed while completing the order.
§ 6. Withdrawal for Purchases WITHOUT Instalment Agreement
The right of withdrawal applies only for consumers.
- Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without stating any reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have/has acquired possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us at LLC “Panda Components”, Shebashevskij proezd, 8, korp.2. kv. 61, 125319, Moscow, Russian Federation, email@example.com, Tel: +7 903 5990040 by means of a clear statement (e.g. a postal letter, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed sample withdrawal form, however, this is not mandatory. In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
- Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we must return all payments that we have received from you (excluding delivery costs and additional costs that result from you choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest, standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the date on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. We shall use the same payment method for this repayment that you used in the original transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can deny repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided us with proof that you have dispatched the goods back to us, depending on which takes place earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case, at the latest within 14 days of the day on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this contract. The requirement of notice shall be deemed satisfied when you send the goods before expiry of the period of 14 days. You shall bear the direct costs of the return of the goods. You shall only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be attributed to handling that is not necessary in order to check the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the withdrawal policy
§ 7. Withdrawal for Purchases WITH Instalment Agreement
The right of withdrawal applies only for consumers.
- Right of withdrawal:
You can withdraw your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons. The notice period shall begin after the conclusion of the contract, but only after you have received all mandatory information (e.g. information on the type of loan, information on the net loan amount, information on the duration of the contract). You shall have received all the required information if you have been included in the copy of your application, or in the copy of the contract certificate intended for you, or in a duplicate of your application or contract certificate intended for you, and such document has been made available to you. You can be informed about mandatory information not included in the contract text at a later date in a durable medium; the withdrawal period is then one month. The start of the withdrawal period must be pointed out to you again with the subsequent mandatory information. In order to maintain the withdrawal period, timely dispatch of the withdrawal shall be sufficient if the declaration is made in a durable medium (e.g. letter, fax, email). The withdrawal should to be addressed to:
LLC “Panda Components”, Shebashevskij proezd, 8, korp.2. kv. 61, 125319, Moscow, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +7 903 5990040
- Special conditions concerning other contracts:
If you withdraw from this loan contract, you shall also no longer be bound to the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as “the associated contract”). If you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in respect of the associated contract, you shall no longer be bound to the loan contract upon the effective withdrawal of the associated contract. For the legal consequences of the withdrawal, the regulations made in the associated contract and the withdrawal policy issued for this purpose shall be decisive.
- Consequences of the withdrawal:
If the loan has already been paid out, it must be paid back at the latest within 30 days. The period shall begin with the dispatch of the declaration of withdrawal. No interest shall be charged for the period between disbursement and repayment of the loan.
Special conditions concerning other contracts
If you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in relation to the associated contract, our claims against you for the payment of interest and costs arising from the rescission of the loan contract shall be excluded in the event of an effective withdrawal of the associated contract. If you are no longer bound to the associated contract as a result of the withdrawal from this loan contract, the mutually received benefits shall be returned to this extent.
You shall not be obliged to return the object if the contractor involved with the associated contract has offered to pick the object up. In general, you shall bear the direct costs for returning the goods. This shall not apply if the contractor involved with the associated contract has expressed their willingness to bear these costs or has failed to give the consumer notice of their obligation to bear the direct costs of the return. For contracts concluded away from business premises, where the goods have been delivered to the consumer’s home at the time of this conclusion, the contractor shall be obligated to pick up the goods at their own expense if the goods were acquired in such a way that they cannot be returned by post. If you are unable or partially unable to return the object entrusted as part of the associated contract, or can only do so in a worsened condition, you shall be obliged to compensate for this damage. This shall, however, only be the case if the loss in value is attributed to handling the goods in a way that was not necessary to inspect the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the withdrawal policy
§ 8. Warranty
- Consumers shall have the choice of whether subsequent fulfilment is to be carried out by means of repair or replacement. RPC is entitled to refuse the type of the chosen subsequent fulfilment if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of subsequent fulfilment remains without significant disadvantages for the consumer. In the case of companies, RPC shall provide a warranty for defects in goods, initially at their choice by means of rectification or replacement delivery.
- If the subsequent fulfilment fails, the customer can, in principle, choose to either request a decrease in the remuneration (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (withdrawal) as well as compensation for damages. In the event of only minor defects, the customer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract. If the customer chooses compensation, the limitations of liability according to Section 10 of the General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Consumers must notify RPC of any obvious damages to goods within two months of receipt in text form; otherwise, the assertion of the warranty claim shall be excluded.
Contractors must inspect the delivered goods immediately for any deviations in quality and quantity and notify RPC of any noticeable defects within a period of one week from receipt of the goods in text form; otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim shall be excluded. Hidden defects must be notified to RPC within one week of their discovery in text form. The timely dispatch shall be sufficient for adhering to this notice period. The contractor shall be solely responsible for providing evidence of any qualifying conditions, especially for the defect itself, for the time that the defect is discovered and for the timeliness of complaints.
- For consumers, the warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods. For contractors, the warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods.
§ 9. Limitations of Liability
In the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty, the liability of RPC as well as its agents shall be limited to foreseeable, contractually typical, immediate average damage.
RPC and its agents shall not be liable for slightly negligent breaches of duty concerning non-essential duties, the breach of which does not endanger the performance of the contract.
The above limitations of liability shall not apply to claims of the customer arising from product liability or warranty. Furthermore, the limitations of liability shall not apply to physical injury and damage to health attributable to RPC or in the event of loss of the customer’s life.
§ 10. Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS platform). You can access this via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform to resolve their disputes. We are not prepared to take part in an out-of-court arbitration procedure.
§ 11. Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The law of the Russian Federation shall apply. For consumers who do not conclude the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has their habitual residence. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be the registered office of RPC. The same shall apply if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Russian Federation or if the domicile or ordinary place of residence is not known at the time of the legal action.
- If individual provisions of the contract with the customer including these General Terms and Conditions are or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.